Lycom PC-112 2 Port e-SATA Cardbus Expander to 10 Units Multi Drives (NCQ & Port Multiplier)
Add 1,500Mbps Serial ATA 2 Ports on your Notebook Computer to Access External 10 pieces Storage Devices and
Support HDD larger than137GB at Very High Performance. Features • Two SATA2 Shielding & Durable connectors (eSATA).
• Supports FIS-based switching with Port Multipliers to access 10 units drive.
• 48 bits LBA can Break Capacity-Limit to Support HDD larger than 137GB.
• PC Card 32 bit CardBus fully compliant.
• Dual high speed Serial ATA interface ports, each supporting Serial ATA Generation 2 transfer rate of
• Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.0a and Serial ATA II Extensions to Serial ATA 1.0a Specifications
• Two LEDs indicate for HDD access.
• Hot-plug capability.
• Supports First-party DMA commands for Native Command Queuing.
• Plesiochronous, Single PLL architecture, 1 PLL for 4 ports.
• Completely with drivers for Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and XP.
• Supports 64bit / 32bit Windows Vista.
• Supports Mac OS X v10.4. See SiliconImage SiI3124.
• Linux 32bit / 64bit drivers support for Fedora Core2, Fedora Core3, Fedora Core4, RHEL 3.0 Up2, RHEL 4.0,
RHEL 4.0 Up1, SuSE 9.0 SP1 RC5, SuSE Pro 9.3. See SiliconImage SiI3124.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.