Lycom PC-104 USB2.0 (NEC) + 10/100 NIC Combo Cardbus PC Card 3 Port
your Notebook or laptop computer. Features • PC Card 32 bit CardBus fully compliant.
• 1.3 mm DC power jack for optional 5V DC Power Input.
• RJ-45 Connector for 10 Mb/s and 100 Mb/s operations.
• LED indicates for various network activities.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0
• Compliant with Open Host Controller Interface Specification for USB Rev 1.0a.
• Completely with drivers for Windows 98, Windows Millennium, Windows 2000 and XP.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
• Supports Windows Vista.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.