Lycom Gigabit LAN and USB 3.0 PCIe Card NW-202
Lycom NW-202 Gigabit LAN + USB3 Low Profile PCIe 2.0 x1 Combo Host Adapter, 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port, 3x USB 3.0 Ports
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
o Supports PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 motherboard
o PCIe Gen2 x1 Lane Host Adapter
o Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
o Compliant with Intel eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification 1.0
o All USB ports can handle SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), FullSpeed (12 Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5 Mbps) transaction
o Support USB3.0, USB2.0 and USB1.1 devices
• Compliant with PCI Express Specification 2.0
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor
• Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile PCIe Bracket included
• Adapter board powered by PCIe slot
• Provides 3Ports USB 3.0 power to USB devices from Motherboard PCIe slot directly, or from PC power supply if either floppy 4Pin or SATA 15Pin Power connector connected
• Supports USB3.0 driver for 64bit and 32bit Windows 7, Vista, XP and 64bit 2008 R2
• USB 3.0 natively supported by Windows 8, Linux kernel 2.6.31 or later
• Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet), IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet), IEEE 802.3z (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet)
• RJ-45 Port offer high speed transmission over CAT 5 UTP cable
• Auto-Negotiation with Next page capability
• Supports pair swap/polarity/skew correction
• Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction
• Microsoft® NDIS5 Checksum Offload (IP, TCP, UDP) and largesend offload support
• Supports Full Duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
• Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
• Supports Jumbo Frame
• 10/100 or 10/100/1000 auto sensing (Auto-MDIX capable)
• Supports Gigabit LAN driver for 64bit and 32bit Windows 8, Win7, Vista, XP
• Fully RoHS compliant
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 0845 612 0003
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.