Lycom NW-107R GigaLAN 1000Base-T Ethernet PCIe x1 M.2 A-E Key Module
Lycom NW-107R GigaLAN 1000Base-T Ethernet PCIe x1 M.2 A-E Key Module(Right Angle RJ-45)
By DPD On 28th Mar 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Work with main board M.2 A Key Socket and M.2 E Key Socket
• Support M.2 type 2230 and 2260 plated-holes
• Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet), IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet), IEEE 802.3z (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet)
• Compliant with PCI Express Specification, revision 1.0a
• PCI Express 1-Lane host interface
• RJ-45 Port offer high speed transmission over CAT 5 UTP cable
• 2 LEDs indicate for various network activities (1000 and LNK/ACT)
• Auto-Negotiation with Next page capability
• Supports pair swap/polarity/skew correction
• Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction
• Microsoft® NDIS5 Checksum Offload (IP, TCP, UDP) and largesend offload support
• Supports Full Duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
• Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
• Jumbo Frame sizes 9K bytes
• Configurable 48KB deep Buffer support
• Provides driver for 32/64 bit Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 2012, Win7, 2008, Vista, XP, 2003 and Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7
• Fully RoHS compliant
|Data Transfer Speed|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.