M.2 Port Convertor M.2 to SATA Port Device HDD to Optical Drives
Lycom M.2 NGFF Port Convertor - Convert your M.2 Port to Standard SATA
By DPD On 9th Dec To 11th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Supports M.2 NGFF type 2260 and 2242 plated-hole
• 7 pin SATA connector on board
• Supports any type of SATA III, SATA II and SATA I Device (Blu-ray Disc, SSD, DVD, DVD-RAM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, Hard Disk)
• Transparent to the operating system and no driver required
• Supports any OS like Windows, Mac and Linux
• Supports industrial operating temperature range: -40 - 85 ºC
Please note: PCB may be Green or Red.
• RoHS Compliant
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months