Best Solution that Utilize IPC Main Board M.2 NGFF socket to use the wild range and high capacity of SATA3, SATA2, SATA1 device, like Hard Drive, SSD, Optical Drive
• M.2 NGFF SATA 2260-xx-B-M 75Pin PCBA module
• Supports M.2 NGFF type 2260 and 2242 plated-hole
• 7 pin SATA connector on board
• Supports any type of SATA III, SATA II and SATA I Device (Blu-ray Disc, SSD, DVD, DVD-RAM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, Hard Disk)
• Transparent to the operating system and no driver required
• Supports any OS like Windows, Mac and Linux
• Supports industrial operating temperature range: -40 - 85 ºC
Please note: PCB may be Green or Red.
• RoHS Compliant
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Lycom M.2 NGFF Port Convertor - Convert your M.2 Port to Standard SATA . Please choose from the list below.