Lycom IO-109 2 Port Mini PCIe RS232
Lycom IO-109 2 Port Mini PCIe RS232 (16C950 UART)
By DPD On 30th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Add 2 Ports RS232 with DB9M 5VDC or 12VDC bus power output and 128 byte deep FIFO at Mini PCI Express x1 card to Transmit and Receive Data at 230 Kbps to your PC System! Features 1. Mini PCI Express
• 1-lane 2.5Gbps PCI Express host interface for embedded application
• Compliant with PCI Express Specification, revision 1.0a
• Fully RoHS compliant
2. RS232 (UART) Serial Port
• Two 16C950 High performance UART DB9M channels
• 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
• Superset and backward compatible to 16C550, 16C650, 16C750 and 16C850
• Jumper to select 5VDC or 12VDC Power output on DB9M Port for POS device use
• Individual Jumper to select RI / DC-Power in each DB9M Port
• Includes one power cable for sufficient 5V or 12V on DB9M bus power from PC power supply
• Supports data transfer rate up to 230 Kbps
• 128 Rx interrupt thresholds
• 128 Tx interrupt thresholds
• 128 flow control thresholds
• Supports 64bit / 32bit Windows and Linux
• Chipset: Oxford
|Connectivity||2 x RS232|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.