2Ports 3Gbps SATA II with NCQ, Port Multiplier in ExpressCard/34 1X host!
This ExpressCard/34 Host can upgrade your Notebook computer to have two SATA II Channels. The board provides
a 1X 2.5Gbps ExpressCard/34 interface on the host side and dual, fully compliant SATA II 3Gbps ports on the
device side to access Serial ATA mobile external and internal storage devices such as hard disk drive, ZIP
drive, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM.
• 48 bits LBA can Break Capacity-Limit to Support HDD larger than 137GB.
• Supports 1-lane 2.5Gbps ExpressCard/34.
• Compliant with PCI Express Specification, revision 1.0a
• Hot-plug capability.
• Supports SATA II transfer rate of 3.0Gbps.
• Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specifications.
• Supports two independent Serial ATA channels.
• Independent Link, Transport, and data FIFO.
• Independent command fetch, scatter/gather, and command execution.
• Supports Legacy Command Queuing (LCQ).
• Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
• Supports Non-zero offsets NCQ.
• Supports Out of order data delivery NCQ.
• Supports FIS-based switching with Port Multipliers.
• 31 Commands and Scatter/Gather Tables per Port.
• Two LEDs indicate for HDD access.
• Completely with drivers for Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
• Supports 64bit / 32bit Windows Vista.
• Supports Mac OS X v10.4. See SiliconImage SiI3132.
• Linux 32bit / 64bit drivers support for Fedora Core2, Fedora Core3, Fedora Core4, RHEL 4.0, RHEL 4.0 Up1,
SuSE 9.0 SP1 RC5, SuSE Pro 9.3. See SiliconImage SiI3132.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Lycom eSATAII - 3Gbps Dual Port ExpressCard for Notebooks . Please choose from the list below.