By DPD On 10th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
M.2 M-Key Riser Card
Save and Protect the damage of Industrial Computer M.2 B-Key Socket! Ideal for testing the SATA SSD and WWAN M.2 modules.
• Ideal for testing the SATA SSD and WWAN M.2 modules.
• M.2 type 22110-D5-B B Key notch 75Pin 110mm PCBA Module.
• M.2 NGFF type 2280-D3-B B Key socket on board.
• Support M.2 B Key and B-M Key Module, such as WWAN (CDMA, GPS, LTE) Module, PCIe Host Module, 80mm SATA SSD.
• Multiple plated-holes support M.2 type 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280 / 3030 / 3042 module.
• 2280 and 22110 plated-holes for main board screwing.
• PCIe x1 & USB2.0 & SATA signal interface between M.2 B-Key socket.
• Extra Nano-SIM card holder on the top side for easy testing the WWAN card.
• 100% OS-transparent hardware bridge converter to support Windows, MAC and Linux.
• Supports operating temperature range: -40 - 80 ºC.
• Requires an empty M.2 B-Key slot in computer.
• RoHS Compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months