Lycom DT-134E M.2 Wireless to miniPCIe Adapter/Convertor
Lycom DT-134E PCIe And USB Base M.2 Wireless Module To MiniPCIe Port, 2230/2242/3030/3042
By DPD On 8th Mar
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Mini PCIe Adapter
Install Advanced USB base, PCIe base and Dual Band M.2 E Key or A-E Key Wireless Module and become a Full-Mini or Half-Mini miniPCIe Wireless Module for Industrial Computer!
• Convert USB base, PCIe base and Dual Band M.2 wireless module to be used in IPC mPCIe slot.
• Support both mPCIe Full-Mini and Half-Mini plated-hole.
• Support M.2 wireless module that USB base, PCIe base and Dual USB+PCIe mode.
• M.2 NGFF type 2242-D3-E E Key socket on board.
• Support M.2 E Key and A-E Key WiFi, Bluetooth and Dual Band Wireless Module.
• Multiple plated-holes support M.2 type 2230 / 2242 / 3030 / 3042 module.
• PCIe & USB2.0 signal interface between miniPCIe and M.2 socket.
• 100% OS-transparent hardware bridge converter to support Windows, MAC and Linux.
• Supports operating temperature range: -40 - 80 ºC.
• RoHS Compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months