M.2 NVMe / AHCI to PCIe x4 Adaptor Card from Lycom DT-129
Lycom DT-129 PCIe 3.0 x4 3.3V5A Host Adapter for PCIe-NVMe M.2 110mm SSD
By DPD On 6th Apr To 10th Apr
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
M.2 NVMe / AHCI to PCIe x4 Adaptor Card
The best solution & place to install an extremely high performance enterprise-class PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe or PCIe-AHCI 110mm high power M.2 SSD in your desktop for enthusiast gaming and workstation markets!
• PCI Express 3.0 x4 Lane Host adapter.
• Supports PCIe Gen3 and PCIe Gen2 M.2 NGFF 110mm, 80mm, 60mm, 42mm SSD.
• M.2 NGFF type 22110-D5-M connector on board.
• Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and multiple plated-holes supports type 22110, 2280, 2260 and 2242 SSD.
• Supports PCIe 3.0, PCIe 2.0 motherboard.
• Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side.
• Compliant with PCI Express 3.0.
• Pin header on board for drive LED connection.
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor.
• Low Profile PCIe bracket on board and Regular size bracket included.
• Transparent to the operating system and no board driver required.
• Windows 10, Win8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux series, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat native driver support PCIe-NVMe & PCIe-AHCI.
• Microsoft (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2990941) Update to support NVM Express by using native drivers in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
• Mac Pro 2009, 2010 and 2012 models support PCIe-AHCI SSD only.
• Supports operating temperature range: -40 - 80 ºC.
• Supports M.2 PCIe SSD High Power 3.3V5A.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months