SATA/PCIe M.2 SSD to PCIe Low Profile Expansion Card
Features • PCI Express 3.0 x4 Lane Host adapter
• Compliant with 39Gbps PCI Express 3.0
• 1x M.2 NGFF type 22110-D5-M socket for PCIe Gen3 & Gen2 based M.2 SSD on bottom side
• 2x M.2 NGFF type 22110-D5-B sockets for two SATA based M.2 SSD on top side
• 2x SATA connectors on board for 2x SATA based M.2 SSD connecting
• Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and multiple plated-holes supports 3x type 22110, 2280, 2260 and 2242 SSDs
• Supports PCIe and SATA based M.2 NGFF 110mm, 80mm, 60mm, 42mm SSD
• Supports PCIe 1.0 ,PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboard
• Supports dual-sided M.2 SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor
• Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile bracket included
• Operating system independent and no driver required
• Supports any OS like Windows, Mac and Linux
• Provides 3.3V/10A power to 3x M.2 SSD from PCIe slot 12V directly, or from external power if 4Pin small Molex Power connector 12V in
• Fully RoHS compliant
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I'am not that familiar with this device, but being better on storage however, it seems it will as the Add-In card has the ability to be able to have 2 M.2 storage options available, the specified SSD will be able to fit in this, and you will be able to get another one or something similar in the future.
Hope this helped,