Lycom DT-119 NGFF (M.2) SATA SSD to 2.5" 7mm SATA Drive PC/MAC
Lycom DT-119 Convert M.2 NGFF SATA SSD to 2.5" 7mm SATA Drive SATA III 6Gb/s Certified
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- ICY DOCK EZConvert MB703M2P-B, M.2 To 2.5" Converter, 2230/42/2260/80, Hot Swap, Tool-less, Black£13.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
NGFF (M.2) SATA SSD to 2.5" 7mm SATA Drive
Best Solution that Convert Fast Speed M.2 NGFF SATA SSD to Standard 7mm height 2.5 inch SATA Solid State Drive!
• M.2 NGFF type 2280-xx-B connector on board
• Supports M.2 NGFF type 2280, 2260, 2242 and 2230 plated-hole
• 100% Compatible with 2.5” SATA drive mechanical spec
• 22 pin SATA (Signals and Power) male connector on board.
• M.2 NGFF SATA SSD can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and application.
• Includes 2.5 “ drive metal frame with 8 mounting holes and 4 HDD screws.
• Transparent to the operating system and no driver required.
• Supports any OS like Windows, Mac and Linux.
• Dimension of PCBA with 2.5” frame : 100.45mm x 69.85mm x 7mm.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster