Lycom DT-108 PCI-E Card to 3.5" Front Bay ExpressCard/54 Docking Station
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
the front side of your Desktop Computer System for ExpressCard/34 and ExpressCard/54 support Features • Front Use Bridge Board and host card with 3.5” front Bay Frame (Black Color)
• Supports any kind of ExpressCard/34 and ExpressCard/54 Host Adapter
• Supports 1-lane 2.5Gbps PCI Express and 480Mbps USB2.0
• Supports PCI-e Based Express Card and USB based Express Card both
• Includes Low Profile host card with Low Profile and regular size PCI brackets
• Passive PCI-e Converter Board, only support USB based Express Card hot-plug.
• Four LEDs indicate for 3.3Vout, 1.5Vout, Vaux, Over Current
• USB 5Pin Pin header on board for USB signals from motherboard
• 8 Status/Control Pin Headers for technical user
• Fully RoHS compliant
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.