Lycom DT-108 PCI-E Card to 3.5" Front Bay ExpressCard/54 Docking Station
the front side of your Desktop Computer System for ExpressCard/34 and ExpressCard/54 support Features • Front Use Bridge Board and host card with 3.5” front Bay Frame (Black Color)
• Supports any kind of ExpressCard/34 and ExpressCard/54 Host Adapter
• Supports 1-lane 2.5Gbps PCI Express and 480Mbps USB2.0
• Supports PCI-e Based Express Card and USB based Express Card both
• Includes Low Profile host card with Low Profile and regular size PCI brackets
• Passive PCI-e Converter Board, only support USB based Express Card hot-plug.
• Four LEDs indicate for 3.3Vout, 1.5Vout, Vaux, Over Current
• USB 5Pin Pin header on board for USB signals from motherboard
• 8 Status/Control Pin Headers for technical user
• Fully RoHS compliant
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.