Lycom CF-101 CFAST Reader
Lycom CF-101 high speed front panel CFAST reader on SATA port
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Booting & Reading & Hot-Plug the high speed CFAST on Serial ATA port in front panel! Features • Access CFAST in front panel
• Compliant with Serial ATA specifications
• Support any size of CFAST memory card
• The CFAST card can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and application.
• On board activity LED for CFAST access
• CFAST Push-Push ejector on board
• Powered by 15 pin SATA power connector
• Transparent to the operating system and does not require any drivers
• Supports any Windows, Mac, Linux OS
• Fully RoHS compliant
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months