Logitech MEETUP ConferenceCam with 4K Optics
Logitech MEETUP, 4K optics, Conference Camera with 120-degree FOV
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
MeetUp is Logitech’s premier ConferenceCam designed for small conference rooms and huddle rooms. Stop crowding around laptops. With 4K optics and a super-wide 120-degree field of view, MeetUp makes every seat at the table clearly visible. And its integrated audio is optimized for huddle room acoustics, ensuring everyone can be heard as well as seen.
Super-Wide Field of View for Tight Spaces
Logitech® MeetUp brings remarkable video quality to small conference rooms. Its 120-degree FOV easily accommodates huddle rooms with up to eight people. The 4K ultra high-def sensor and Logitech lens deliver extra sharp clarity, while pan, tilt, and zoom allow you to quickly refocus as needed.
Uniquely Engineered Sound Design
MeetUp’s integrated audio is optimized for huddle room acoustics, delivering exceptional sound in small rooms. Three beamforming mics and a custom-tuned speaker ensure meetings sound as great as they look. Add Expansion Mic for MeetUp to extend the audio range up to 4.2 meters.
As Easy as Plug and Play
Step into a huddle room and instantly start a video collaboration. MeetUp plugs into a USB port and simply works. Use any video conferencing software application and cloud service, including the ones you already use.
Designed for the Way People Meet
Small conference rooms are growing in popularity, and MeetUp rises to the challenge. It provides superb resolution, color balance, detail, and audio in tight spaces. With the included wall mount and compact design that minimizes cable clutter, MeetUp optimizes the huddle room experience.
Extras Provide More Convenience
Our free mobile app (available on Google Play and iTunes) turns your smartphone or tablet into a remote control for MeetUp.
• Super-wide 120-degree field of view
• 3-microphone speakerphone
• Optional expansion microphone-ready
• 4K Ultra HD video calling (up to 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps); 1080p Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 fps); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels @ 30 fps); with supported clients
• All-in-one design
• Motorized pan/tilt
• Logitech lens
• 3 camera presets
• Bluetooth® wireless technology
• RF remote control
• Plug-and-play USB connectivity
• Works with most video conferencing applications
• Business-grade certifications, including Skype® for Business and Cisco Jabber® compatible. Enhanced integration with BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and Zoom
• Multiple mounting options, including table and wall mount; optional TV mount available
• Kensington security slot
• Sensitivity: -27dB
• Microphone frequency response: 90 Hz - 16kHz for full voice reproduction and high intelligibility without noise
• Factory-paired, very low distortion broadside beamforming algorithm steers the microphones directly at the talker for the best voice pickup and noise reduction
• Powerful rare-earth magnet
• Acoustically suspended speaker enclosure
• Volume adjustable to 95 dB SPL at 1/2 meter peak
• Speaker sensitivity 86.5+/-3dB SPL at 1/2 meter
• Distortion: 200 Hz–300Hz < 3%, 3000 Hz–10KHz < 1%
• Peak-limiting algorithm prevents even momentary speaker clipping without distortion
• Acoustic echo cancellation
• VAD (Voice activity detector)
• Microphone background noise suppression
• Pro-audio 32 kHz sampling rate
|Video Resolution||1920x1080 (Full HD)|
|Video Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Still Image Resolution||N/A|
|Built In Mic||Yes|
|Connectivity||1 x USB|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- +44 (0)207-3090126
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
It’s good to talk, but the way in which we get in touch with each other is changing. When once a letter, or a phone call over a shared line were the only ways to keep in touch with friends and relatives, there is now e-mail, instant messaging and text messages. The humble telephone isn’t sitting idly by, however. Telephony is evolving and it is using the Internet to keep up with the competition.