Logitech K740 Ultra-Thin Back-Lit Keyboard for Work/Office
Logitech K740, Back-Lit Keyboard, PerfectStroke Key System, Wrist Rest, Ultra-Thin Design, USB, Full Size UK, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- Keysonic silicone backlit keyboard, Dustproof, Waterproof, NEMA 4X and IP68, Touchpad glove compatible£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
- Cherry MX Board 1.0, Cherry MX Red Switches, Anti-Ghosting, N-Key Rollover, White Backlight, USB£83.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
Convenient typing in low light or in the dark. The illuminated keys are sharp, bright and easy to read.
This slender keyboard is the perfect blend of function and style.
Comfortable and quiet
Whisper-quiet, comfortable typing with the Logitech Perfectstroke™ key system and a built-in, soft-touch palm rest.
Laser-etched backlit keys
Type easily in low light and even in the dark. Back lighting ensures the keys are sharp, bright and easy to read. Only the key characters are illuminated, so you see just what you need to see without distraction.
Manual brightness adjustment
You can manually adjust the intensity of the illumination using the brightness key located in the top right corner of the keyboard. There are three different brightness levels and it is also possible to disable the illumination if needed.
To use the keyboard, simply plug in the USB cable and start typing. The cable is approximately 1.8m (6 ft) long—enough to reach your desktop if it is underneath your desk, or on top of it.
The keyboard is classic black with a touch of orange to identify the FN functions. A clear transparent strip borders the left, top and right edges and a complementary strip of glossy black separates the keys and the palm rest. Embedded in the glossy black strip, to the right of the keyboard, you will find the Num Lock, Caps Lock and Scroll lock LEDs.Together, these elements add a touch of elegance to your desk.
Ultra-thin keyboard profile
The keyboard is noticeably thin—especially when you look at it from the side. At its thickest part it is only 9.3 mm (1/3 inch) from frame to keys, to keep your desk looking clean and uncluttered.
Logitech PerfectStroke™ key system
The PerfectStroke key system distributes typing force evenly across the key surfaces making every keystroke quiet, natural and fluid—even if you strike the edge of a key.
Soft-touch palm rest
The built in palm has a soft, rubber coating for enhanced comfort. Your hands should move freely and be elevated above the palm rest while you type. In between typing, use the palm rest as a resting place for your wrists. Placing the keyboard flat on the desk helps to keep your wrists in a more neutral (straight) position, but you can also use the tilt legs to adjust the height to suit you.
The keyboard has a full size layout with a number pad and full size arrow keys to navigate your documents easily. Several other features also improve usability:
• The most often used functions like search, email or media controls can be easily accessed via the FN key.
• There are separate keys to control back-light intensity, sound volume and sound mute.
• The Windows® 8 Start key provides an easy way to get back to your start screen.
• The frequently used DELETE key is larger in size so your fingers locate it more easily, and the INSERT key is moved to the top of the keyboard to prevent you from typing it accidently.
• The keys in the spacebar row are elevated to avoid touching the edge of the key frame when you type.
• The 12 shortcut keys are customizable via Logitech SetPoint™ software. Features • Laser-etched backlit keys with brightness adjustment for easy typing in low light.
• Ultra-thin keyboard profile for a noticeably thin keyboard, helping your desk look clean and uncluttered.
• Connects via USB to your PC with a 1.8m cable length.
• Classic black with a touch of orange for the FN functions.
• Integrated soft-touch palm rest for comfortable typing.
• Full-size UK layout with a number pad and full size arrow keys alongside other helpful features to improve usability.
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Key Switches||Membrane with Rubber Dome|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||White|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.