Logitech GROUP Meeting Video Conferencing System
Logitech GROUP Video Conferencing System, Suitable For Mid To Large Size Meeting Rooms, 1080x1920, 30FPS, Remote Control
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Imagine a meeting where everyone is seen and heard. GROUP delivers this with exceptionally sharp video quality and a masterfully designed, full-duplex speakerphone.
Easy to deploy and use
Group video conferencing system is simple to set up and use. USB plug-and-play connections make video meetings easy.
Works with leading applications
Continue to work within your own computing environment. GROUP is compatible with most video software applications – including the ones you’re already using.
Certified for Skype for Business™ Certified, Optimized for Microsoft® Lync, Cisco Jabber® and WebEx® compatible. Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members.
• Remote control.
• Two 5m/16.4’ cables for connection between speakerphone and hub and camera and hub.
• One 3m/9.8’ meter cable between hub and PC.
• Velcro for cable management.
• Velcro for hub to table securing.
• Powered hub.
• Power adapter with regional plugs.
• Quick start guide.
• Warranty card. Features • Large groups: Group is ideal for mid- to large-size video conferences. If you have a larger room or larger groups, the optional expansion mics will extend the audio range to 8.5m or 28 feet.
• Sharp video quality: This video system offers HD 1080p video quality at 30 frames-per-second.
• Clear audio quality: Group has full-duplex speakerphone with life-like sound that’s crisp, clear, and highly intelligible.
• 90-degree field of view: Everyone can be seen with the 90-degree field of view. Focus on speaker, material, or whiteboard with mechanical 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt.
• Remote control: You have two ways to operate the camera’s pan, tilt, and zoom functions, or the speakerphone’s volume up/down and answer/hang-up. Control these functions on the speakerphone console or with remote control. Keep track of the remote by docking it in the console when not in use.
• Five camera presets: Multiple camera presets make it easy to frame and focus the lens on frequently used views – such as the conference table, whiteboard, and close-ups – and quickly return to each view at the touch of a button.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- +44 (0)207-3090126
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
It’s good to talk, but the way in which we get in touch with each other is changing. When once a letter, or a phone call over a shared line were the only ways to keep in touch with friends and relatives, there is now e-mail, instant messaging and text messages. The humble telephone isn’t sitting idly by, however. Telephony is evolving and it is using the Internet to keep up with the competition.