Logitech GROUP Meeting Video Conferencing System
Imagine a meeting where everyone is seen and heard. GROUP delivers this with exceptionally sharp video quality and a masterfully designed, full-duplex speakerphone.
Easy to deploy and use
Group video conferencing system is simple to set up and use. USB plug-and-play connections make video meetings easy.
Works with leading applications
Continue to work within your own computing environment. GROUP is compatible with most video software applications – including the ones you’re already using.
Certified for Skype for Business™ Certified, Optimized for Microsoft® Lync, Cisco Jabber® and WebEx® compatible. Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members.
• Remote control.
• Two 5m/16.4’ cables for connection between speakerphone and hub and camera and hub.
• One 3m/9.8’ meter cable between hub and PC.
• Velcro for cable management.
• Velcro for hub to table securing.
• Powered hub.
• Power adapter with regional plugs.
• Quick start guide.
• Warranty card. Features • Large groups: Group is ideal for mid- to large-size video conferences. If you have a larger room or larger groups, the optional expansion mics will extend the audio range to 8.5m or 28 feet.
• Sharp video quality: This video system offers HD 1080p video quality at 30 frames-per-second.
• Clear audio quality: Group has full-duplex speakerphone with life-like sound that’s crisp, clear, and highly intelligible.
• 90-degree field of view: Everyone can be seen with the 90-degree field of view. Focus on speaker, material, or whiteboard with mechanical 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt.
• Remote control: You have two ways to operate the camera’s pan, tilt, and zoom functions, or the speakerphone’s volume up/down and answer/hang-up. Control these functions on the speakerphone console or with remote control. Keep track of the remote by docking it in the console when not in use.
• Five camera presets: Multiple camera presets make it easy to frame and focus the lens on frequently used views – such as the conference table, whiteboard, and close-ups – and quickly return to each view at the touch of a button.
|Video Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Still Image Resolution||N/A|
|Built In Mic||Yes|
|Connectivity||1 x USB 2.0|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- +44 (0)207-3090126
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
It’s good to talk, but the way in which we get in touch with each other is changing. When once a letter, or a phone call over a shared line were the only ways to keep in touch with friends and relatives, there is now e-mail, instant messaging and text messages. The humble telephone isn’t sitting idly by, however. Telephony is evolving and it is using the Internet to keep up with the competition.