Logickeyboard BD DaVinci Resolve 14 ASTRA Series Backlit Mac Keyboard
Logickeyboard ASTRA Series Backlit Mac Keyboard for Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 14
This new BETA keyboard for DaVinci Resolve 14 is designed for the BETA version. This means that Logickeyboard cannot be sure that this BETA keyboard will fit the final release of DaVinci Resolve 14.
The ASTRA backlit keyboard with numeric keyboard features an elegant, slim line black keyboard with low-profile scissor-switch keys for a light, yet responsive feel. With five selectable light levels, the ASTRA is the perfect choice for any lighting environment. The keyboard features two USB 2.0 ports to enable you to connect e.g. your mouse, contour shuttle or a USB-dongle. The ASTRA keyboard is developed with two USB cables. One for the keyboard itself, and one for the USB hub, at the back of the keyboard. The reason for having a separate cable for the USB hub, is to avoid problems with installations, that require a KVM extender.
To power the keyboard, you need to plug in the grey USB connector. If you need to activate the USB hub, on the back of the keyboard, you need to plug in the black USB connector. Watch video about the two cables here.
To activate the function keys on your mac ASTRA backlit keyboard, press FN + e.g. F7 or any other key in the function key row. Watch video here.
The Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve dedicated LogicKeyboard, also features all the regular letters, numbers, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it. Easy to set up and use. No software required. Features • Backlit keys
• Dimmable light with five selectable levels
• Built-in dual USB-ports 2.0
• Scissor-switch keys
• Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands
• Compatible with macOS 10.6 or later
• Dimensions - 17 5/8” x 6” x 11/4” (446mm x 150mm x 30mm)
• Net weight - 2.1 lbs (950 grams)
• Number of keys - 104 (ANSI version) 105 (ISO version)
• Manufactured for 10.000.000 keystrokes per key
• 1.8-meter-long cable with separate keyboard and hub connections (avoid interference with USB extenders)
• For use with DaVince Resolve
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.