1L Red LIQUID.cool CFX PreMixed Opaque Water Coolant/Fluid
LIQUID.cool CFX Pre Mix Opaque Performance Coolant, 1000ml, Cherry Red, with Corrosion inhibitors + Non-stain dyes
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
CFX has a shelf life of over 3 years and contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals such as Copper, Nickel, Brass, Steel and Aluminium tested to BS5117, BS6580 and ASTM D1384 standards. CFX is 90% Biodegradable over 10 days.
Classification - Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
Physical and chemical hazards: Not classified as a physical or chemical hazard.
Human health: Not classified as a health hazard.
Environment: Not classified as an environmental hazard.
Product contains less than 0.1% Benzisothiazolinonea, features a Child Safety Cap and Induction Sealed contents. Features • 100% Pre-Mix liquid coolant ready to use right out of the bottle.
• Synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals such as Copper, Nickel, Brass, Steel and Aluminium tested to BS5117, BS6580 and ASTM D1384 standards. Also contains anti-growth and scale inhibitors.
• Long lasting, none stain water dyes to produce awesome colours to contrast with other accent parts in your rig.
• High Efficiency, Non Toxic Ethanediol mix for an increased cooling performance, with a non-pungent aroma.
• Electrical Conductivity less than 10µS/cm (20°C)
• 3 Years Shelf Life, when stored in its original sealed container (induction seal not broken) out of direct sunlight.
• Designed to not separate or clog your system with particles thanks to our CFX 100% miscible opaque liquid base.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.