Lindy VGA & Audio to HDMI Converter
Lindy VGA & Audio to HDMI Converter, Female, 1080p @ 50/60Hz, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
VGA & Audio To HDMI Converter
The VGA & Audio to HDMI Converter is capable of combining analogue video and stereo audio signals and converting them into a HDMI signal, perfect for using legacy PC and AV equipment seamlessly with the latest LCD, LED and Plasma displays.
The VGA and Audio converter features simple plug and play installation, there is no configuration required as there is no scaling of the video signal, with the output resolution matching the input resolution.
• Supports 12bit per channel (36 bit total) deep colour.
• Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps total) bandwidth.
• Input resolution matches output resolution, no scaling.
• Inputs: VGA & 2 x RCA.
• Output: HDMI.
• HDMI 1.2a and DVI 1.0 compliant.
• Supported PC resolutions: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x768, 1280x960 & 1280x1024 @ 60/75Hz.
• Supported HD resolutions: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p @ 50/60Hz.
• Power supply: 100~240V AC, 5V [email protected] 1Amp centre positive.
• Dimensions: 87 x 66 x 25mm (WxDxH).
• Weight: 0.2Kg.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months