Lindell Audio LN-PEX500VIN 500 Series True Passive Parametric EQ
Lindell Audio LN-PEX500VIN 500 Series True Passive Parametric EQ Based On Pultec Design With Real Hardware Bypass
By DPD On 22nd Jan 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • An affordable, 500 Series equalizer modeled after Pultec's legendary passive EQ design.
• Compatible with all standard API 500 Series compliant racks.
• All discrete design based upon the legendary Vintage OPA1731 amplifier for classic EQ sound.
• Transformer coupled balanced inputs and balanced outputs provide pristine clarity.
• 3-step switched low frequency boost 30Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz +/-10%.
• 3-step switched high frequency boost 6kHz, 10kHz, 16kHz +/-10%.
• 3-step switched high frequency attenuation 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz +/-10%.
• True bypass hardware preserves your sound quality when bypassed.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited