LH Labs Geek Out 100 mW Premium DAC Headphone Amp
LH Labs Geek Out 100 IEM (Black) Headphone Amplifier + DAC, 100mW Out, 0.47 Ohm, 44.1kHz-6144MHz sample, 1-32 bit Depth
Geek Out is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter and amplifier that is far superior to your computer's internal sound card.
It plays any audio file from MP3 to 384kHz/DSD128. Geek Out connects to your computer using a USB port, turning any USB 2.0 compatible Linux, Windows PC or MAc into a high-performance music listening station.
When LH Labs first considered making Geek Out, it had to do real 32 bit / 384 kHz PCM audio. It also had to do DSD 128. They're the makers of Da Vinci Dual DAC, after all. They couldn't chince out.
Pure Class A Amplification
Geek Out has the most powerful pure Class A amplifier than any of its competitors. With several different models to choose from, you can use Geek Out with any headphone that's out there— from sensitive IEM's all the way up to large, esoteric cans.
Headphones have a hard time sounding like the real deal. With Geek Out's 3D Awesomifier, you get closer to the music than ever before— experiencing it like it's in front of you, not inside your head.
Asychronous USB 2.0
Geek Out's USB interface complies with USB 2.0's Audio Spec, making it fully asynchronous.
Geek Out is:
A super high-end audio component. It decodes and amplifies your digital audio so your rad headphones can really sing. High performance isn't just for audiophiles anymore.
Geek Out isn't:
Mumbo jumbo. Nor is it hocus pocus. Geek speaks audiophilese so you don't have to. It's simply the best sounding awesomifier you'll ever own. Features • A high-res DAC and headphone amp that plugs into your computer’s USB port
• USB 2.0 compliant audio device
• 3D Spacialization technology for more natural sound
• Decodes PCM up to 384kHz/32bit and DSD 64/128 natively
• Patent-pending three layer buffer
• 384 kHz / 32 bit and DSD 2 decoding engines
• 64 bit volume control
• Quiet power technology
• Class A high current output
• Less than 1 ohm output impedance
• Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz, 352.8 kHz, 384 kHz, 2.822 MHz, 3.072 MHz, 5.644 MHz, 6.144 MHz
• Supported bit depths:1 bit, 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit
• Output Impedance: 0.47 Ω (headphones) and 4.7 Ω (line out)
• Maximum Output: 100mW (1.3vrms)
|Product Type||Combo DAC / Headphone Amp|
|Max Sample Rate||
|Connectivity (Input)||1 x USB Input|
|Connectivity (Output)||2 x 3.5mm Headphone Output|
|Dimensions||87 x 44 x 12 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.