Levinson Medina LJ-24 VS MVT Guitar (Vintage Sunburst)
Levinson Medina LJ-24 VS MVT Acoustic Guitar, Mahogany Body and Neck, Fishman Pickups - Vintage Sunburst
By DPD On 23rd Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Body Style: Round-shoulder Dreadnought
• Top: Voiced Solid Sitka Spruce
• Top Bracing Pattern: Scalloped modified ''X''
• Back & Sides Material: Solid Sapele
• Back Center Stripe: Traditional black stripe
• Endpin Insert: Traditional black stripe
• Binding and Heel Cap: Striped Ivoroid
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Neck Shape: Low Profile C-shape
• Headplate: Ebony
• Machinehead: Butter Bean Vintage Style
• Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
• Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
• Nut Material: Bone
• Nut Width: 43 mm
• Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
• Bridge Saddle: Compensated Bone
• Scale Length: 628 mm, 24.75''
• Pickups Fishman Matrix VT
|Top||Voiced Solid Sitka Spruce|
|Bracing System||Scalloped modified ''X''|
|Bridge||East Indian Rosewood|
|Fingerboard||East Indian Rosewood|
|Nut + Saddle||Bone|
|Pickup System||Fishman Matrix VT|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited