Lego Architecture New York
Lego 21028 Architecture New York, 590 Pieces, Empire State, Statue of Liberty, Chrysler Building, Flatiron Building
By DPD On 2nd Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
The Main Attractions of New York
Celebrate the architectural diversity of New York City with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life colour depiction. This set features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building™, Empire State Building, One World Trade Centre and the Statue of Liberty, and is finished with a decorative “New York City” nameplate.
• Features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building™, Empire State Building, One World Trade Centre and the Statue of Liberty.
• The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about New York City and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online).
• Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative “New York City” nameplate.
• Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
• LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.
• Measures 10” (26cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 7 months