LD Systems MAUI28SE Subwoofer Extension for MAUI28 Systems
The LD Systems MAUI28SE was developed especially to support MAUI28 systems. The active subwoofer extension is perfectly matched to the system in terms of looks and technology, integrates without trouble, and reinforces low bass reproduction.
The compact bass-reflex V design is loaded with two 8" custom woofers and a Class AB power amplifier that ensure a peak output of 800 watts. The MAUI28SE attains a maximum sound-level pressure of 123dB.
The housing is made of 12 mm multiplex, features a metal front grille and ergonomic carrying handles, and is finished with long-wearing Dura Coat LX. Combo and RCA sockets serve as stereo inputs and there are two XLR sockets for looping through the
signal. LEDs indicate power, signal, and triggering of the protection circuit and the built-in limiter.
The MAUI28 system is simply set on top of the subwoofer extension. Of course, the MAUI28SE can also be positioned as a free-standing unit.
• Active Subwoofer Extension
• Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 2 x 203.2mm
• Ferrite Woofer magnet
• Custom-made Woofer
• Class A/B Amplifier
• 200W RMS
• 800W Peak power
• 45 - 200Hz Frequency response
• 115dB Max. SPL (continuous)
• 123dB Max. SPL (peak)
• Limiter Protection circuits
• On / Off, sub level Controls
• Limit, signal, protect (protection circuit engaged), Power Displays
• 2 Line inputs
• 6.3 mm Jack, XLR, 2 x RCA Line input connectors
• 2 Line outputs
• XLR Line output connectors
• Operating voltage: transformer, 220 V AC - 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
• 12 mm Plywood Cabinet material
• Dura Coat LX Texture Paint Cabinet surface
• Vented, V Cabinet construction
• Dimensions: 390mm x 450mm x 510mm WxHxD
• 23.7kg Weight
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as LD Systems MAUI28SUBEXT Active SubWoofer Extension, with Ferrite Magnets, 200W RMS, 800W Peak Power . Please choose from the list below.