LD Systems MAUI 5W PA System (White)
The ultra compact MAUI 5 weighs in at about 11 kg while delivering 800 watts of peak power and a maximum SPL of 120 dB. Providing both sound reinforcement with extended coverage and feedback resistant monitoring the subwoofer base and 3-piece column system assembles in seconds with custom multipin connectors. The junior member of the MAUI family is most easily portable and fits onto any car seat.
The vented 8" subwoofer also houses the system's Class D amplification with overcurrent, short circuit and thermal protection, LD Systems' proprietary LECC digital processing and a 4-channel mixer. Featuring Bluetooth technology for wireless streaming and microphone, line level and hi-Z inputs which can be used simultaneously the MAUI 5 lets you connect a wide variety of sources including music players and instruments such as keyboards or guitars. Individual level controls, subwoofer and master volumes plus high shelf filtering for room correction enable a perfectly balanced performance. The MAUI 5 is also available in black (LDMAUI5).
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Ultra compact column PA.
• All-in-one sound reinforcement and monitoring system.
• 800 watts of peak power.
• Vastly extended coverage.
• LECC digital processing for controlled dynamic performance.
• Built-in 4-channel mixer with Bluetooth© technology.
• Comprehensive connectivity.
• Cableless assembly in seconds.
• Easy portability.
• Product type: PA Complete Systems
• Colour: white
• Max. SPL (continuous): 114 dB
• Max. SPL (peak): 120 dB
• Frequency response: 50 - 20000 Hz
• Dispersion (H x V): 120° x 20 °
• Overall height: 1985 mm
• Weight: 11.3 kg
• Other features: 4 channel mixer , Bluetooth , DSP-based signal processing
• Low/mid driver dimensions: 8 "
• Woofer Size: 203.2 mm
• Woofer magnet: Ferrite
• Woofer brand: Custom-made
• Woofer voice coil: 2 "
• Woofer voice coil (mm): 50.8 mm
• Cabinet construction: vented
• Cabinet material: ABS plastic
• Subwoofer width: 305 mm
• Subwoofer height: 405 mm
• Depth Subwoofer: 395 mm
• Midrange size: 4 x 3 "
• Midrange size: 4 x 76.2 mm
• Midrange magnet: Neodymium
• Midrange brand: Custom-made
• Midrange voice coil: 1 "
• Midrange voice coil: 25.4 mm
• Mid/Hi system impedance: 4 Ohm(s)
• Loudspeaker inputs: 1
• Speaker input connections: Custom-made multipin
• Cabinet construction: mid/high Closed
• Mid/Hi system cabinet material: ABS plastic
• Mid/Hi system width: 82 mm
• Mid/Hi system height: 535 mm
• Mid/Hi system depth: 105 mm
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
• Amplifier: Class D
• Amplifier Output System (RMS): 200 W
• Amplifier Output System (Peak): 800 W
• Protection circuits: DSP-based multiband limiter , over-current , short circuit , thermal overload
• Cooling: Convection
• Controls: BT level , BT Pairing , Line Level , Main Level , Mic Level , MP3 / Hi-Z Level , sub level
• Indicators: limit , on , protect (protection circuit engaged) , signal
• Operating voltage: Switching Power Supply
• Operating voltage: 100 V AC - 120 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz , 200 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz (automatic conversion)
• Line inputs: 2 x stereo
• Line input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack , XLR
• Mic inputs: 1
• Mic inputs: 6.3 mm Jack , XLR
• MP3 inputs: 1
• MP3 input connectors: 3.5 mm jack
• Hi-Z inputs: 1
• Hi-Z input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
• Loudspeaker outputs: 1
• Speaker output connections: Custom-made multipin
• Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24 / 24 bit
• Internal sampling frequency: 48 kHz
|Max Mic Inputs|
|Computer Interface Channels|
|Total Aux Channels|
|Max Line Inputs|
|Direct Channel Outputs|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.