LD Systems MAUI 5 PA System
LD Systems MAUI 5 Ultra Portable Column PA System with Mixer and Bluetooth, 800W Peak, LECC DSP, 4-Channel Mixer
By DPD On 20th Aug 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The MAUI 5 is an ultra-compact PA and monitor system in one that comes in at just under 11 kg to supply 800 watts peak performance and a maximum sound pressure of 120 dB. The smallest member of the MAUI family is assembled in a matter of seconds thanks to specially developed multi-pin connectors and only four components. It also boasts extensive sound dispersion and high feedback resistance. The MAUI 5 is easy to carry and fits on any car seat.
The bass reflex cabinet of the 8" subwoofer base also houses the system’s class-D amplifier unit with protection circuits against overcurrent, overheating and short-circuiting, LD Systems LECC digital signal processing, and a 4-channel mixer. Thanks to built-in Bluetooth© technology for wireless streaming alongside use of the microphone, line and high-impedance inputs, a wide variety of sound sources can be connected to the MAUI 5, including playback devices and instruments, such as keyboards or guitars. Separate level controllers, subwoofer and system volume controllers, and a high-shelf filter for adjusting treble to room acoustics ensure perfectly tuned performances. The MAUI 5 is also available in white (LDMAUI5W).
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Ultra-compact column PA.
• PA and Monitor System in one.
• 800 watts peak power.
• Extensive and wide sound dispersion.
• LECC digital signal processing for controlled, dynamic operation.
• Integrated 4-channel mixer with Bluetooth.
• Wide range of connection options.
• Wireless assembly within seconds.
• Extremely easy to transport.
• Product type: PA Complete Systems
• Colour: black
• Max. SPL (continuous): 114 dB
• Max. SPL (peak): 120 dB
• Frequency response: 50 - 20000 Hz
• Dispersion (H x V): 120° x 20 °
• Overall height: 1985 mm
• Weight: 11.3 kg
• Other features: 4 channel mixer , Bluetooth , DSP-based signal processing
• Low/mid driver dimensions: 8 "
• Woofer Size: 203.2 mm
• Woofer magnet: Ferrite
• Woofer brand: Custom-made
• Woofer voice coil: 2 "
• Woofer voice coil (mm): 50.8 mm
• Cabinet construction: vented
• Cabinet material: ABS plastic
• Subwoofer width: 305 mm
• Subwoofer height: 405 mm
• Depth Subwoofer: 395 mm
• Midrange size: 4 x 3 "
• Midrange size: 4 x 76.2 mm
• Midrange magnet: Neodymium
• Midrange brand: Custom-made
• Midrange voice coil: 1 "
• Midrange voice coil: 25.4 mm
• Mid/Hi system impedance: 4 Ohm(s)
• Loudspeaker inputs: 1
• Speaker input connections: Custom-made multipin
• Cabinet construction: mid/high Closed
• Mid/Hi system cabinet material: ABS plastic
• Mid/Hi system width: 82 mm
• Mid/Hi system height: 535 mm
• Mid/Hi system depth: 105 mm
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
• Amplifier: Class D
• Amplifier Output System (RMS): 200 W
• Amplifier Output System (Peak): 800 W
• Protection circuits: DSP-based multiband limiter , over-current , short circuit , thermal overload
• Cooling: Convection
• Controls: BT level , BT Pairing , Line Level , Main Level , Mic Level , MP3 / Hi-Z Level , sub level
• Indicators: limit , on , protect (protection circuit engaged) , signal
• Operating voltage: Switching Power Supply
• Operating voltage: 100 V AC - 120 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz , 200 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz (automatic conversion)
• Line inputs: 2 x stereo
• Line input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack , XLR
• Mic inputs: 1
• Mic inputs: 6.3 mm Jack , XLR
• MP3 inputs: 1
• MP3 input connectors: 3.5 mm jack
• Hi-Z inputs: 1
• Hi-Z input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
• Loudspeaker outputs: 1
• Speaker output connections: Custom-made multipin
• Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24 / 24 bit
• Internal sampling frequency: 48 kHz
|Max Mic Inputs|
|Computer Interface Channels|
|Total Aux Channels|
|Max Line Inputs|
|Direct Channel Outputs|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months