LD Systems MAUI 5 GO PA System
LD Systems MAUI 5 GO Ultra-Portable Battery-Powered Column PA System, 120dB SPL, Lithium-Ion Batteries
By DPD On 22nd Aug 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Sporting all-in-one convenience, the MAUI® 5 GO is the ultimate in awesome high-quality sound you can take anywhere. The world's first battery operated column PA system is powered by a high-capacity lithium-ion pack that provides up to 6 hours of continuous performance (10 hours at half power). The subwoofer integrates a smart charger, an external charging dock is available as accessory. With Bluetooth® stereo audio streaming and microphone, hi-Z instrument and line inputs, it is ideal for speech and music reproduction at private or corporate events, busking and all off-grid applications.
Weighing in under 13 kg (29 lbs.), the four-piece MAUI® 5 GO is ultra-portable and assembles in seconds with custom multi-pin connectors. The line array driver configuration results in extended coverage, and the system's wide dispersion and excellent feedback resistance eliminate the need for monitor wedges. With a total of 800 watts peak output, the MAUI® 5 GO is the loudest battery-powered PA on the market covering audiences of 100 or more with ease.
To ensure superb audio quality in all situations, the system includes LD's proprietary LECC DSP with multiband limiter, equalizer, compressor and crossover functions. The integrated 4-channel mixer provides individual input, main and subwoofer level controls and a variable high frequency boost that allow you to quickly shape a perfectly balanced sound. Featuring LD System's patent pending Quick-Swap technology for instant battery pack replacement, the MAUI® 5 GO is ready to perform without time limit. Features • Plug-and-play lithium-ion battery for 6 hours of continuous performance.
• Quick-Swap Technology (pat. pend.) for virtually unlimited battery power loudest battery-powered system on the market for crowds of 100+ people.
• Ultra-portable 4-piece design weighing under 13 kg / 29 lbs.
• Built-in 4-channel mixer.
• Bluetooth® stereo audio streaming.
• All-in-one sound reinforcement and monitoring system.
• Line array driver arrangement for extended and extra wide coverage.
• Product type: PA Complete Systems
• Type: active
• Number of subwoofers: 1
• Colour: black
• Max. SPL (peak): 120 dB
• Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
• Dispersion: (H x V) 120° x 20 °
• Overall height: 1985 mm
• Weight: 12,3 kg
• Rechargeable batteries: 28.8 V / 5200 mAh
• Battery manufacturer: LG Chem
• Battery technology: Lithium-Ion
• Battery operation time at maximum load: 10 hours at 50% power , 6 hours at 100% power
• Charging time: 2 hours 80% , 3 hours 100%
• Low/mid driver dimensions: 8 "
• Woofer Size: 203.2 mm
• Woofer magnet: Ferrite
• Woofer brand: Custom-made
• Woofer voice coil: 2 "
• Woofer voice coil (mm): 50.8 mm
• Cabinet construction: vented
• Cabinet material: ABS plastic
• Subwoofer width: 305 mm
• Subwoofer height: 405 mm
• Depth Subwoofer: 395 mm
• Subwoofer weight: 8.5 kg
• Midrange size: 4 x 3 "
• Midrange size: 4 x 76.2 mm
• Midrange magnet: Ferrite
• Midrange brand: Custom-made
• Midrange voice coil: 1 "
• Midrange voice coil: 25.4 mm
• Mid/Hi system impedance: 4 Ohm(s)
• Loudspeaker inputs: 1
• Speaker input connections: Custom-made multipin
• Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
• Mid/Hi system cabinet material: ABS plastic
• Mid/Hi system width: 82 mm
• Mid/Hi system height: 535 mm
• Mid/Hi system depth: 105 mm
• Mid/Hi system weight: 3.8 (3ps) kg
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
• Amplifier: Class D
• Amplifier Output System (RMS): 200 W
• Amplifier Output System (Peak): 800 W
• Protection circuits: DSP-based "look ahead" limiter , over-current , short circuit , thermal overload
• Cooling: Convection
• Controls: BT level , BT Pairing , Line Level , Main Level , Mic Level , mono/stereo mode , MP3 / Hi-Z Level , On / Off , sub level
• Indicators: limit , on , protect (protection circuit engaged) , signal
• Operating voltage: Switching Power Supply
• Operating voltage: 100 V AC - 120 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz , 200 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz (automatic conversion)
• Line inputs: 2 x stereo
• Line input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack , XLR
• Mic inputs: 1
• Mic inputs: 6.3 mm Jack , XLR
• MP3 inputs: 1
• MP3 input connectors: 3.5 mm jack
• Hi-Z inputs: 1
• Hi-Z input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
• Loudspeaker outputs: 1
• Speaker output connections: Custom-made multipin
• Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24 / 24 bit
• Internal sampling frequency: 48 kHz
|Max Mic Inputs|
|Computer Interface Channels|
|Total Aux Channels|
|Max Line Inputs|
|Direct Channel Outputs|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months