LD Systems MAUI 44 PA system
The MAUI 44 is the LD Systems' MAUI family flagship with a massive 1.600 watts RMS of system power , 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and 129 dB peak SPL. Eminently suitable for musicians, DJs, solo entertainers and fixed applications the compact column PA provides superior sonic performance and comprehensive features.
Made from hard-wearing 15 mm birch ply and loaded with 2 x 12" neodymium chassis the band pass subwoofer is driven by two Hypex modules with separate SMPS. The 4 individual frequency groups of the vertical array featuring a total of sixteen 3,5" neodymium fullrange speakers with cast frames and integrated heat sinks plus two 1" Celestion HF drivers on a waveguide are individually powered by 4 discrete Class D amplifiers.
The MAUI 44 provides both combo (XLR / 6.3 mm Jack) and RCA inputs. Master and subwoofer levels are adjustable individually and allow a perfect sound balance between crystal clear high tones, punchy mids and powerful bass in any situation . The LD System’s LECC digital signal processing (Limiter, Equalizer, Compressor and Crossover) and dual limiters ensure distortion-free audio and extended dynamics while protections against short circuit, overcurrent and overvoltage guarantee a safe and reliable operation.
Designed for easy portability the MAUI 44 sub and aluminium array assembly weighs in at less than 60 kg. Custom multi-pin connectors minimize setup time , and the system's superior feedback resistance and extremely wide 120° horizontal dispersion eliminate the need for dedicated monitoring.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Design PA for musicians, DJs, conferences.
• 1,600 watts RMS / 129 dB peak SPL / 40 Hz – 20 kHz.
• Far sound projection with reduced level drop.
• Monitoring and PA in one / Feedback resistant.
• Wide and even sound dispersion (120° horizontal).
• Easy and quick setup, no speaker stands or cables required.
• Powerful low resonance Bandpass subwoofer.
• Crystal clear highs and detailed mids.
• LECC DSP for distortion-free audio.
• Protection circuits for secure, reliable operation.
• Product type: PA Complete Systems
• Colour: black
• Max. SPL (continuous): 121 dB
• Max. SPL (peak): 129 dB
• Frequency response: 40 - 20000 Hz
• Dispersion (H x V) (horizontal): 120 °
• Overall height: 2223 mm
• Weight: 58,4 kg
• Other features: LECC DSP , stable steel pins for a reliable connection between the components
• Low/mid driver dimensions: 2 x 12 "
• Woofer Size: 2 x 304.8 mm
• Woofer magnet: Neodymium
• Woofer brand: Custom-made
• Cabinet construction: Bandpass
• Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
• Cabinet surface: Polyurea
• Subwoofer width: 620 mm
• Subwoofer height: 412 mm
• Depth Subwoofer: 615 mm
• Subwoofer weight: 40.8 kg
• Subwoofer features: Custom-made multipin connector for vertical array
• Midrange size: 16 x 3.5 "
• Midrange size: 16 x 88.9 mm
• Midrange magnet: Neodymium
• Midrange brand: Custom-made
• Tweeter dimensions (with Waveguide 1 x 7° tilted): 2 x 1 "
• Tweeter dimensions (mm) (with Waveguide 1 x 7° tilted): 2 x 25 mm
• Tweeter magnet: Ferrite
• Tweeter brand: Celestion
• Loudspeaker inputs: 1 each
• Speaker input connections: Custom-made multipin
• Cabinet construction: mid/high Closed
• Mid/Hi system cabinet material: aluminium
• Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: powder coated
• Mid/Hi system width: 120 mm
• Mid/Hi system height: 1811 mm
• Mid/Hi system depth: 144 mm
• Mid/Hi system weight: 17.6 kg
• Mid/Hi system features: vertical array with an extremely wide sound dispersion
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
• Amplifier: Class D
• Amplifier Output System (RMS): 1600 W
• Protection circuits: Multiband limiter , over voltage , over-current , short circuit
• Cooling: passive
• Controls: Main Level , Power On/Off , sub level
• Indicators: limit , on , protect (protection circuit engaged) , signal
• Operating voltage: Switching Power Supply
• Operating voltage: 100 V AC - 120 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz , 220 V AC - 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
• Line inputs: 2
• Line input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack , RCA , XLR
• Line outputs: 1
• Line output connectors: XLR
• Loudspeaker outputs: 1
• Speaker output connections: Custom-made multipin
• DSP Functions: Compressor , Crossover , EQ , limiter
• Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24/24 bit
• Internal sampling frequency: 48 kHz
• Signal/noise ratio: 100 dB
|Max Mic Inputs|
|Computer Interface Channels|
|Total Aux Channels|
|Max Line Inputs|
|Direct Channel Outputs|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.