The new V-Series combines the best of modern technology while getting back to what made KRK an industry standard in professional studios for the past 30 years running. KRK V6 is a two-way, full-range studio reference monitor with professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing and mastering. It features a 1" KRK designed Kevlar tweeter and 6.5" lightweight KRK designed woven Kevlar woofer. Using Kevlar for both the woofer and tweeter these KRK monitors give you extremely smooth midrange definition without colorization and pristine high-end with tight, controlled low-end as well as a wide sweet spot and beautiful imaging. The 155W KRK designed, bi-amped Class-D amplifier delivers superior transient speed and up to 115 dB of SPL. KRK´s optimized front-ported bass reflex enclosure design avoids boundary coupling to allow flexibility in room positioning. 49 different DSP driven EQ presets deliver superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste. The solid aluminum front-baffle and EVA foam pad is like having a built in stabilizer that improves transient response and imaging.
KRK Systems V Series 4 nearfield studio monitors are specifically designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these groundbreaking monitors. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 4 as the go to monitor of choice.
V-Series 4 includes 49 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
• KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter.
• KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer.
• Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design.
• Bi-amped Class-D amplification
• Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's.
• Mid and High Frequency EQ's.
• Precise input level attenuation switch.
• Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors.
• Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications.
• Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector.
• Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation.
• Universal threaded mounting bracket points.
• Configuration: 2-Way
• System type: Active Studio Monitor
• Low-Frequency: Woofer, 6.5" cast aluminum frame, Kevlar cone, ferrite magnet
• High-Frequency: Tweeter, 1", Kevlar dome, ferrite magnet
• Frequency Response: 49Hz - 19kHz
• Frequency Range: 40Hz - 24kHz
• Max Peak SPL: 115 dBSPL
• Power Output: LF (125 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (155 Watts)
• High Control: H1 (High Shelf -2dB 10kHz, H2 (High Shelf -1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H3 (High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H4 (Flat), H5 (High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz), H6 (High Shelf +1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz, H7 (High Shelf +2dB 10kHz)
• Low Control: L1 (Low Shelf -3dB 60Hz), L2 (Low Shelf -1.5dB 60Hz), L3 (Low Shelf -2dB 60Hz / Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L4 (Flat), L5 (Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L6 (Low Shelf +1.5dB 60Hz), L7 (Low Shelf +3dB 60Hz)
• Enclosure Construction: MDF / Aluminum
• Grille: Included
• Dimensions (H x W x D):13.89" (353mm) x 9.09" (231mm) x 11.34" (288mm)
• Weight: 20.72Lbs. (9.4 Kg.)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as KRK V6S4 Active Monitor (Single) - 2-Way, 6.5" Kevlar Cone, 1" Kevlar Dome Tweeter, 49Hz-19kHz, 155W RMS, 115dB SPL . Please choose from the list below.