KRK V4S4 V-Series 4 White Noise
KRK V4S4 White Noise Active Monitor (Single) - 2-Way, 4" Kevlar Cone, 1" Kevlar Dome Tweeter, 58Hz-19kHz, 85W RMS
By DPD On 23rd Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
KRK Systems V Series 4 nearfield studio monitors are specifically designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these groundbreaking monitors. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 4 as the go to monitor of choice.
V-Series 4 includes 49 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments. Features • KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter.
• KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer.
• Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design.
• Bi-amped Class-D amplification.
• Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's.
• Mid and High Frequency EQ's.
• Precise input level attenuation switch.
• Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors.
• Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications.
• Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector.
• Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation.
• Universal threaded mounting bracket points.
• Configuration: 2-Way
• System type: Active Studio Monitor
• Low-Frequency: Woofer, 4" cast aluminum frame, Kevlar cone, ferrite magnet
• High-Frequency: Tweeter, 1", Kevlar dome, ferrite magnet
• Frequency Response: 58Hz - 19kHz
• Frequency Range: 50Hz - 24kHz
• Max Peak SPL:110 dBSPL
• Power Output: LF (55 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (85 Watts)
• High Control: H1 (High Shelf -2dB 10kHz, H2 (High Shelf -1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H3 (High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H4 (Flat), H5 (High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz), H6 (High Shelf +1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz, H7 (High Shelf +2dB 10kHz)
• Low Control: L1 (Low Shelf -3dB 75Hz), L2 (Low Shelf -1.5dB 75Hz), L3 (Low Shelf -2dB 75Hz / Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L4 (Flat), L5 (Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L6 (Low Shelf +1.5dB 75Hz), L7 (Low Shelf +3dB 75Hz)
• Enclosure Construction: MDF / Aluminum
• Grille: Included
• Dimensions (H x W x D):10.08" (256mm) x 6.54" (166mm) x 8.58" (218mm)
• Weight:12.78 Lbs. (5.8 Kg.)
|Total Wattage (RMS)||85|
|Frequency Response||58Hz - 19kHz|
|Max SPL||110 dB|
|Cone Size||4 Inch|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months