KRK RP4G3W UK Monitor Speaker White (Single)
KRK RP4G3W UK White Monitor Speaker (Single)
By DPD On 25th Sep 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 100dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. The benefit and the solution for small desks that require big sound. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series.
• Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
• Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
• 1" Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz.
• High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
• Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
• Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
• Front Firing Port â€” Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
• Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
• Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
• Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, Â¼", RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
• Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
• System type: Active Studio Monitor
• MF/HF Cone Material: Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
• LF Transducer: 4" Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
• Frequency Range (-10dB): 51Hz - 35kHz
• Crossover Frequency: 2.3kHz
• Total Power: 30 Watts
• HF Power: 10 Watts
• LF Power: 20 Watts
• Peak SPL: 100 Watts
• Auto-Standby: 30 Minutes
• Cabinet Material: MDF
• Unbalanced 7kÎ© RCA
• Balanced 10kÎ© Â¼" TRS and XLR. Pin 2 & Tip = Hot\Positive, Pin 3 & Ring = Cold\Negative
• Pin 1 & Sleeve = Ground
• HF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB)
• LF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB)
• System Volume (-30dB to +6dB)
• Magnetic Shielding: Yes
• Dimensions: (H x W x D):8.31" (211mm) x 6.09" (155mm) x 8.82" (238mm)
• Product Net Weight: 8.67 Lbs. (3.93 Kg.)
• Fuse Rating: Slow Blow Type, 5mm x 20mm
|Total Wattage (RMS)||30|
|Cone Size||4 Inch|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months