KRK RP10-3 G2 Studio Monitor Black Speakers (B-Stock)
KRK RP10-3 G2 Studio Mid Field Monitor Speakers (B Grade Stock) (Single)
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This is a B grade stock item - These have had light use for demonstration, but still has full manufacturers warranty.
KRK Rokit series monitors are one of the most sought after solutions for accurate monitoring in studios around the world.
The Rokit Powered 10-3 monitor is a state of the art three way design and provides an unsurpassed level of power, performance and accuracy. Most professional and commercial facilities offer clients a broad choice of Studio monitors, from near-to mid, or even main field systems to ensure that their mixing translates well across playback systems. In some studio environments one monitoring system might have to do it all: the ability to generate huge sound pressure levels when the music and clients demand it, yet maintain the clarity and transparency of a professional studio monitor. The Rokit Powered 10-3 delivers the power, accuracy and clarity demanded in these situations.
The Rokit Powered 10-3 is a Mid-field 3-way monitor system enclosed in a compact form factor. This suits commercial facilities in need of compact mid-field solution as well as private, or project studios wanting to step up to a new level of performance and value. The high SPL output allows it to reproduce challenging high dynamic tracks for all genres of music.
With space and placement of Mid-fields virtually always a concern in recording, mobile and broadcast facilities, the Rokit Powered 10-3 offers location flexibility by placing the tweeter and midrange in a unique rotatable housing. Whether they are vertical, placed on their side or wall mounted - the proper orientation of the acoustic axis can be maintained. Cabinet placement allows for a generous one- to four-meters (approximately three to 13-feet) for rated performance.
Rokit monitors have radically curved front surfaces which prevent the problems caused by traditional rectangular speakers. Other products suffer from diffraction as sound waves leaving the edge of the cabinet are reflected back into the listening field causing phase distortion. The Rokit Powered 10-3 enclosure virtually eliminates diffraction and provides a wider, more natural sounding sweet spot.
Take a look at other monitors and you'll find ports on the back of the cabinet. These rear-firing ports cause bass coupling problems with walls and corners, amplifying low frequency information which will color your mix. The superior design of the Rokit Powered 10-3 features front-firing slotted ports which are also shaped to reduce port turbulence. This combination ensures clean and accurate bass performance, even at high SPLs, without coupling issues. The careful tweeter design of dome and waveguide geometry coupled to the curved front baffle are optimized for on and off-axis linearity resulting in excellent imaging and a wider sweet spot.
The Rokit Powered 10-3 has both Low and High Frequency level controls. This feature provides specific adjustment of both ends of the frequency spectrum output most commonly affected by room acoustics. These controls ensure the most accurate mix for your particular room's acoustics. Features • True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
• Axis Control The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally without losing proper axis orientation.
• Mid-Field The Rokit RP10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
• Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
• Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
• Tweeter Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response.
• 1" Soft Dome Tweeter This tweeter design utilizes a silk dome for detailed high frequency reproduction.
• Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling The properties of ferro-fluid are used to control distortion and heat dissipation of the tweeter.
• Glass Aramid Composite creates very rigid Woofer and Midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction.
• KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp a triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While our active three-way crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response.
• Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection to prevent damage.
• Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
• HF Control enables adjustment of high frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
• LF Control enables adjustment of low frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
• Total Connectivity The Rokit RP10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, and¼" Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.
|Total Wattage (RMS)|
|Frequency Response||31Hz - 20Khz|
|Max SPL||113 dB|
|Cone Size||10 Inch|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months