ONE UNIT ONLY, DO NOT ORDER A PAIR! PERFECT FOR A REPLACEMENT SPEAKER OR A SURROUND SYSTEM!
This is a B grade stock item - These have had light use for demonstration, but still has full manufacturers warranty.
KRK's ROKIT 10-3 G2 (Generation 2) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter, a 4” midrange driver and 10” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 30kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary tri-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 110dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling, the rotatable midrange module allows flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 10-3 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. Features updated voicing for more punch and control, and overall a more balanced sound.
The largest Monitor of the ROKIT Family, the KRK ROKIT 10-3 G2 will deliver every detail of performance thru its ample headroom and tight bass tuning.
• True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
• Axis Control - The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally, enabled by the rotatable MF/HF Baffle.
• Mid-Field - The Rokit Powered 10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
• Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion.
• Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as KRK RP10-3 G2 Studio Mid Field Monitor Speakers (B Grade Stock) (Single) . Please choose from the list below.