KRK ROKIT RP7 Generation 4 Monitor Speaker (Single)
KRK ROKIT RP7 G4 Nearfield Bi-Amp Monitor Speaker, 7" Kevlar Woofer, Brickwall Limiter, Room Correction
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
KRK App, Room Correction and Onboard LCD Visual EQ: DSP-driven room tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings help minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment. Visualize the EQ settings with an LCD Graph while getting real-time helpful spectral analysis from the included KRK App. Compatible with Android and iPhone, the KRK App aids with speaker placement, level matching, subwoofer level and crossover setting assistance, polarity, EQ, and even has a Signal Generator.
Highest-grade Matching Woofer and Tweeter made with Kevlar®: A matching driver design ensures the same sonic integrity on every single frequency and minimizes listening-fatigue, while offering an incredibly balanced listening experience. Following the technology and legacy of the unrivaled KRK Expose E8, the new ROKIT G4 series proprietary drivers feature a superbly rigid and high tensile strength-to-weight ratio material known for high-end sound reproduction.
A Scientifically Designed High-quality Speaker Enclosure: High quality and sophistication bring together the low resonance speaker enclosure where a newly-designed front-firing port offers exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning. High density open cell acoustic Iso-foam pads decouple the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity. Fluid mechanics fully tuned to the entire system resulting in consistent air pressure behavior at any volume creates an unprecedentedly wide, deep and dynamic listening "sweet-spot" with incredible imaging and 3D soundstage.
New Custom Designed Efficient Class D Power Amp with Built-in Limiter: At the core, a newly designed, powerful yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures to retain better audio integrity. A custom built-in Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics.
Although truly affordable, price isn't even in the ROKIT conversation-professionals choose ROKITs for their time-tested and reliable results. The new ROKIT Generation 4 Line actually is ROKIT Science. Features • Professional grade 7" (Bi-amp) studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA
• 7" Matching Woofer and 1" Tweeter made with Kevlar®
• Built-in efficient Class D power amp
• Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
• Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
• 25 visual Graphic EQ settings for different environments
• KRK App with Room Correction Tools
• Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure
• High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
• Newly designed Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
• Wide, deep and dynamic listening "sweet-spot" with incredible imaging
• 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height)
• Optimized high frequency wave guide
• Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles
• Incredibly versatile speaker system-great for creating music in different environments
• Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
• Front-firing port with optimized low frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
• Designed and built by a "monitor" company with over 30 years of proven success
|Total Wattage (RMS)|
|I/O Connections||1 x XLR/Jack Combo|
|Cone Size||7 Inch|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months