KRK ROKIT 6 G3 (White) Powered Studio Monitor Speaker Features
• Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
• Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
• 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz.
• High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
• Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
• Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
• Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
• Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
• Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
• Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
• Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
• Peak SPL : 107dB.
• Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (+/- 1.5 dB).
• 2x Speakers Supplied with this Bundle.ISO Acoustics ISO-L8R155 Medium-size Isolation Stands Features• Isolators:
The isolation and response of the audio stand is a function of the isolator's shape and its volume and durometer (hardness and density). Its opening, internal taper and concave end (void) result in a compliant element to contain the supporting tubes or rods. This allows the supporting tubes to move fore and aft, while resisting lateral and secondary movements and oscillations. As the speaker cone moves forward, the speaker enclosure tends to move back, as predicted by Newton's third law of reciprocating motion. Transducers, enclosure and upper stand section therefore move in a direction sympathetic to the sound source. • Speaker Stand Shape:
Both top and bottom elements provide torsional rigidity for the overall speaker stand design while lending an attractive look. A definite rectangular shape helps define the front and back of the stand and aligns the polarized isolators with the speaker drivers. • Speaker Stand Bottom Element:
The bottom element is the most visible part of the design, as longer tubes may be used to raise the upper element and speaker, while exposing the top surface of the element below. This frame, shelf or body section anchors the assembly with a strong, secure base. The isolators are inserted from the bottom, or unfinished side, with a complimentary shape in the molding so it can be inserted only in the correct elongated direction. The lower element sits on the isolator's shoulder and lower flange lip, with the collar protruding through the topside. This lower element does not come in contact with the supporting surface of the desk below. An elongated octagonal shape of the isolator is designed to establish the correct orientation with the speaker's drivers when inserted, as well as maintain the optimal mass of the resilient material around the tube opening. • Speaker Stand Upper Element:
Isolators are inserted from the top, or finished side, with the flange and lip protruding from the upper element. Speakers sit on top of these flanges with their weight carried through the isolator, down the tubing, and into a lower section and flange of the bottom isolator, resting on the supporting surface. A cup shape of the flanges contributes to the compliance of the isolators while in compression, as well as providing a 'suction-cup" effect that resists movement or slipping of the stand and speaker. This is especially important when the upper section is tilted to optimize the speaker's orientation towards the listener.Stagg Jack to XLR Cable Features
• XLR Male - 1/4 Jack standard cable
• ROHS Compliant
• Length: 3 mtr / 9 ft. - black
• 2x Cables Supplied with this Bundle.