KRK RP6 Powered Monitor Speakers + AH Isolator Pads + Leads
KRK ROKIT 6 G3 White Monitoring Speakers (Pair) + Adam Hall ECO1 Isolation Pads + 2x Stagg 3m 6.3" TRS Jack to XLR Cable
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This Bundle Includes The Following:
2x KRK ROKIT 6 G3 (White) Powered Studio Monitor Speaker - LN56990
1x Adam Hall Isolation Pads (Pair) - LN58921
2x 3m Stagg Jack to XLR Cable - LN69993
KRK ROKIT 6 G3 (White) Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
KRK's ROKIT 6 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 6” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 107dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 6 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
In larger rooms, where smaller monitors might not provide enough headroom, the ROKIT 6 G3 provides enough backup for even larger set ups.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Adam Hall ECO1 Isolation Pads
The ah PAD series is designed to isolate studio monitors acoustically, i.e., avoid disturbing resonances with the surface on which they stand, which results in a significantly improved sound. The two-component design results in three possible combinations (horizontal placement + two different angles.
Stagg Jack to XLR Cable
3 meter XLR Male to Stereo Jack Male. Features KRK ROKIT 6 G3 (White) Powered Studio Monitor Speaker Features
• Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
• Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
• 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz.
• High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
• Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
• Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
• Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
• Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
• Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
• Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
• Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
• Peak SPL : 107dB.
• Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (+/- 1.5 dB).
• 2x Speakers Supplied with this Bundle.
Adam Hall ECO1 Isolation Pads Features
• Part no.: SPADECO1
• Colour: anthracite
• Package contents: 2 units
• Two-component design made of high density acoustic foam
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 170 x 300 x 40 mm
Stagg Jack to XLR Cable Features
• XLR Male - 1/4 Jack standard cable
• ROHS Compliant
• Length: 3 mtr / 9 ft. - black
• 2x Cables Supplied with this Bundle.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months