Scan's Pro Audio Division bring you a fantastic bundle to start off your own studio monitoring solution! Including a Pair of High Performance KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speakers, Adam Hall Adjustable Speaker Stands, along with Two Stagg TRS Jack to XLR Cables to help you get your audio source easily connected, and monitoring audio in no time. This Bundle Includes The Following:
2x KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker - LN53125
2x Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand - LN45149
2x 3m Stagg Jack to XLR Cable - LN69993KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
KRK's ROKIT 6 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 6” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 107dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 6 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
In larger rooms, where smaller monitors might not provide enough headroom, the ROKIT 6 G3 provides enough backup for even larger set ups.More information can be found in the PDF below:Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand
Universal speaker stand for loudspeakers up to 35 kg, black powder coated.Stagg Jack to XLR Cable
3 meter XLR Male to Stereo Jack Male. Features
KRK ROKIT 6 G3 Powered Studio Monitor Speaker Features
• Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
• Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
• 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz.
• High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
• Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
• Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
• Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
• Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
• Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
• Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
• Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
• Peak SPL : 107dB.
• Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (+/- 1.5 dB).
• 2x Speakers Supplied with this Bundle.Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand Features
• Triangular foot, 35 mm square section tube, utility space 450 x 390 mmTube Ø 40 / 35 mm, adjustable 91,5 cm - 150 cm, T-screw for locking.
• For heavy speakers you can lock the height on 102 - 114 - 126 - 138 - 150 with the safety pin (included in delivery). Utility space for speakers: 230 x 230 mm, steel material thickness 2 mm, slip resistant surface. Plastic cable clip on upper tube for adequate and discreet cable guiding.
• The foot can be equipped with 3 adjustable plastic feet or steel-spikes. Without the plate you can use the speaker stand with a standard speaker stand receptable (Ø35mm).
• The product is delivered dismantled, with screws and hexagon socket screw key, 3 plastic feet and 3 steel spikes with lock nut.
• 2x Stands Supplied with this Bundle.Stagg Jack to XLR Cable Features
• XLR Male - 1/4 Jack standard cable
• ROHS Compliant
• Length: 3 mtr / 9 ft. - black
• 2x Cables Supplied with this Bundle.