KRK 8in RP8 G3 Studio Monitor (Pair) + Iso Acoustic Stands (Large) + Leads
KRK 8in RP8 G3 Studio Monitor (Pair) + Iso Acoustic Stands (Large) and 2x Stagg 3m XLR to Jack Leads
By DPD On 22nd Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
2x KRK RP8 Monitor - LN53126
2x 3m Stagg XLR to Jack - LN69993
1x Iso Acoustic stand for Large speakers - LN48436
KRK's ROKIT 8 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback.
• The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 8” glass-Aramid composite woofer.
• It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response.
• The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 109dB.
• The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position.
• The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion.
• Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 8 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
For large Recording rooms and high SPL Monitor needs, the KRK ROKIT 8 G3 will deliver any detail of performance thru its large headroom.
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors.
• In our state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver a natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging.
• With KRK monitors, recording engineers and artists hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced.
• KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK ROKIT will deliver.
Prove it to yourself with these few simple listening tips:
1. Vocal clarity with extended bass response
• Many manufacturers compromise the midrange frequencies in order to deliver lots of bass.
• KRK ROKIT Generation 3´s sonic response gives you both: vocal clarity and low-frequency extension.
• Take your favorite vocal piece that includes a bass guitar. Notice how the KRK ROKIT presents, in detail, all the vocals and midrange audio, as well as the notes of the bass guitar.
2. Clean, tight bass reproduction
• Everyone loves clean, tight bass reproduction. This is achieved with the proper tuning of the woofer, cabinet and port, otherwise you’ll experience muddy bass.
• Grab a kick drum demo and notice how the KRK ROKIT’s bass is tight and well defined.
3. High sound pressure levels — without distortion
• Some monitors play loud, but distort at higher SPL’s.
• At KRK, we believe if it isn’t clean, it isn’t true at any volume level.
• That’s why you’ll find precision limiters, matched to our amplifiers in every ROKIT, designed to maintain distortion free sound and balanced response.
• So turn up a ROKIT and hear not just loud, but hear clean.
4. Precise imaging from defined sweet spot
• Place yourself in the sweet spot and listen to any demo selection: now notice the crisp defined image and depth that the ROKIT provides.
• See how you can hear each vocal and instrument where the recording engineer placed them.
• Even if you move your head off axis you will notice the sound character remains consistent and you don’t lose either side of your mix.
5. Clean high-frequency extension
• Some monitors boost high-frequencies or use gimmicky tweeters to achieve what appears to be superior high-frequency reproduction.
• The result often is a harsh high-end that quickly becomes fatiguing particularly at high volumes.
• Listen to the ROKIT at any SPL and note the high-frequencies are crisp, clean and don’t overwhelm the rest of the audio range.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • New proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging.
• Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction.
• New soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz.
• Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
• Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization.
• Front Firing Port - Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling.
• Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface.
• New bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion.
• Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics.
• High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste.
• Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼", RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment.
• 2-way active studio monitor
• woofer: 8-inch Aramid Glass Composite woofer
• tweeter: 1-inch silk dome tweeter
• frequency response: 35 Hz - 35 kHz
• crossover frequency: 2 kHz
• amplifier: Class A/B bi-amped
• power: 100W
• amplifier tweeter: 25W
• amplifier woofer: 75W
• maximum SPL: 109 dB
• HF Level Adjust: -2dB,-1dB, 0, 1 dB
• LF Level Adjust: -2dB,-1dB, 0, 1 dB
• volume control: -30dB - +6 dB
• inputs unbalanced: RCA
• inputs balanced: 3-pin XLR, 6.35mm TRS jack
• power supply: can be switched between 110V-120V / 220V-240V (50Hz – 60Hz)
• construction casing: MDF
• coating: black
• bass port at the front
• auto stand by after 30 minutes
• dimensions: 396 x 275 x 315 mm
• weight: 11.2 kg
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months