KRK's ROKIT 6 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 6" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35 kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 107 dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 6 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
In larger rooms, where smaller monitors might not provide enough headroom, the ROKIT 6 G3 provides enough backup for even larger set ups.
The KRK Rokit G3’s use a clever Class A/B amplifier to drive a composite woofer and a soft-dome tweeter, giving you plenty of headroom and very low distortion in your mix. KRK have enjoyed life at the top of the Monitor industry for a while now, and these G3’s bring all the Sound quality and accuracy you need to get the most from your Mixes.
Above all you need to be able to trust your monitors, and these G3’s use a both Kevlar and Aramid fibres to help them deliver tight basses and crystal clear Mid-ranges. The soft dome tweeter takes care of the High end transients all the way up to 30 kHz. The famous Yellow speaker cones are iconic in today’s Dance Music.
What you really want from your speakers is plenty of Headroom and very low distortion. This Class A/B amplifier will ensure that your audio is clean and your noise floor is low. It’s been redesigned by KRK and along with the High and Low frequency controls ensures that you can voice your monitors to your working room.
Finally the KRK speaker cabinet design uses radius edges and a proprietary waveguide to deliver a much improved stereo image when compared to square-edged cabinets. Inside the cabs, KRK set out to get rid of standing waves and other resonance problems, so all your left with is the pure, clear sound of your mix.
1. Vocal clarity with Extended Bass Response
Many manufacturers compromise the midrange frequencies in order to deliver lots of bass. KRK ROKIT Generation 3's sonic response gives you both: vocal clarity and low-frequency extension. Take your favorite vocal piece that includes a bass guitar. Notice how the KRK ROKIT presents, in detail, all the vocals and midrange audio, as well as the notes of the bass guitar.
2. Clean, tight bass reproduction
Everyone loves clean, tight bass reproduction. This is achieved with the proper tuning of the woofer, cabinet and port, otherwise you'll experience muddy bass. Grab a kick drum demo and notice how the KRK ROKIT's bass is tight and well defined.
3. High sound pressure levels - without distortion
Some monitors play loud, but distort at higher SPL's. At KRK, we believe if it isn’t clean, it isn’t true at any volume level. That's why you'll find precision limiters, matched to our amplifiers in every ROKIT, designed to maintain distortion free sound and balanced response. So turn up a ROKIT and hear not just loud, but hear clean.
4. Precise imaging from defined sweet spot
Place yourself in the sweet spot and listen to any demo selection: now notice the crisp defined image and depth that the ROKIT provides. See how you can hear each vocal and instrument where the recording engineer placed them. Even if you move your head off axis you will notice the sound character remains consistent and you don’t lose either side of your mix.
5. Clean high-frequency extension
Some monitors boost high-sfrequencies or use gimmicky tweeters to achieve what appears to be superior high-frequency reproduction. The result often is a harsh high-end that quickly becomes fatiguing particularly at high volumes. Listen to the ROKIT at any SPL and note the high-frequencies are crisp, clean and don’t overwhelm the rest of the audio range.
• New proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
• Radius edges reduce distortion from diffraction
• New soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
• Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
• Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
• Front Firing Port - Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
• Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
• New bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
• Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
• High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
• Multiple audio input connectors ( XLR, ¼" / RCA ) for universal connectivity in any studio environment