KRK 10S2 10 Inch Subwoofer
KRK 10S2-UK 10" Glass Aramid Composite Driver, Unbalanced and Balanced I/O, XLR, RCA, 1/4" Jack, Ground Lift
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The 10s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK's legacy for sonic accuracy and performance. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix. The four-position selectable crossover makes it easy to adjust the subwoofer setting to your existing monitors. Pairing the 10s with KRK or another studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer.
KRK's 10s subwoofer doesn't just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set: it's the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
Features • 10" glass aramid composite woofer.
• Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB.
• Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included).
• Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility.
• Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification.
• Optimized four-position crossover control.
• Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs.
• Polarity and input sensitivity controls.
• All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection.
• Ground lift switch prevents ground loops.
|Total Wattage (RMS)|
|Frequency Response||28Hz - 60/70/80/90Hz Crossover Selectable|
|Max SPL||117 dB|
|Cone Size||10 Inch|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months