Volca Sample Digital Sample Sequencer by Korg
Korg Volca Sample Digital Sample Sequencer - Compact & Powerful, MIDI In For Sample Trigger, Reverb, Reverse, Song Mode
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£126.48|
|Total inc. interest:||£136.24|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 12th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
You can perform with just one unit - the volca sample
The volca sample is a sample sequencer that lets you edit and sequence up to 100 sample sounds in real time for powerful live performances. It’s a powerful addition to any existing volca setup, or simply on its own. The new volca lets you recapture the excitement of the first generation of samplers, in which any sound --- vocals, spoken words, ambient sound, or glitches --- becomes material for your creations! Features Intuitive, ultra-powerful volca sequencer
• A fun to use sequencer with superb improvisatory potential.
• Motion sequencer records and plays back up to 11 parameters.
• Active Step and Step Jump functions let you insert or remove steps.
• Swing function lets you generate grooves.
Sculpt samples with the Analog Isolator
• Powerful and great-sounding Analog Isolator.
• Reverb effect.
New functions of the volca sample
• Record, manage, and download samples from volca sample’s dedicated iOS app.
• Song mode allows more dynamic performances.
• Reverse function plays sampled sounds backwards.
Convenient functions as found on the entire volca series
• Familiar and intuitive panel layout with numerous parameters to edit sounds and sequences.
• Synchronized playback with other volca units, electribe, or DAW.
• MIDI In for sample trigger, sync and parameter changes from any MIDI device.
• Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere.
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
|Dimensions (mm)||193 x 45 x 115 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months