Most people like the idea of bringing some music into their household, whether someone plays well or even if you're just beginners, but most people don't know just how affordable it can be.
The Korg LP180 is an almost perfect blend of superb playability, excellent sound sources and value for money.
The most important thing is that it feels like an acoustic piano and the keyboard plays like an authentic piano. The LP 180 has a weighted hammer action just like a real piano (some cheaper keyboards use 'synth' type keybeds, which detract from the feel of a real piano), and it includes a three pedal unit for damper, soft and sostenuto to add to the expression you would expect from an acoustic piano.
It has 120 note polyphony, ideal for those long 'waterfall' runs, and 10 great on-board sounds, including Pianos, Organs and strings, as well as some integral effects like chorus and reverb to add depth to your sounds.
And finally, gone are the days of the lumbering, heavy lump of wardrobe sized wood in your living room. These new Korg Pianos are slim and graceful pieces of furniture that suit most rooms and when they're not being used, the cover folds down flat over the keys to make a stylish table top.
The black LP-180 from Korg is a slim, digital piano featuring a rich piano sound, one-piece stand, keyboard cover, and a three-pedal unit that supports half-pedaling. The instrument covers all the bases when it comes to piano-style performance, including the Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard that is accurately weighted like a traditional piano keyboard.
Three levels of Key Touch Control allow the keyboard response to be matched to nearly any playing style. The pedals, playing feel, and sound are just as solid. Ten sounds are available, including piano, electric piano, vibraphone, pipe organ, and strings. Reverb effects add depth, and a chorus effect provides a spacious feel to the sounds. Two headphone jacks allow for private practice.
• Slim, digital piano featuring a rich piano sound
• Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard is weighted like a traditional piano, with a heavier touch in the lower ranges and becoming progressively lighter in the higher registers
• Three levels of Key Touch Control allow the keyboard response to be matched to nearly any playing style
• Ten different sounds
• Reverb and chorus effects
• Three-pedal unit, indispensable for classical piano performance
• Damper, soft, and sostenuto pedals with the damper and soft pedals supporting half-pedal operation
• Built-in dual power amplifiers and speakers
• Two headphone jacks allow for private practice
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as KORG LP-180BK - Slimline digital piano with stand, NH hammer action keyboard, 3 pedals, 10 sounds, black . Please choose from the list below.