Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM008 Desktop SATA III Hard Drive
2TB Seagate ST2000DM008 BarraCuda, 3.5" HDD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 256MB Cache, NCQ, OEM
By DPD On 23rd Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Versatile HDDs for all your PC needs bring you industry-leading excellence in personal computing.
• For over 20 years the BarraCuda family has delivered super-reliable storage for the hard drive industry.
• BarraCuda leads the market with the widestrange of storage options available.
• Advanced Power modes help save energy without sacrificing performance. 
• SATA 6 Gb/s interface optimises burst performance.
• Seagate Secure®models provide Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) hardware-based data security and deliver an Instant Secure Erase feature for safe, fast and easy drive retirement. They meet NIST 800-88 media sanitization specifications and also support the Trusted Computer Group (TCG) Opal standard. ,
Features Drive Transfer Rate 600 MBps (external)
Internal Data Rate 210 MBps
Seek Time 8.5 ms (average)
Track-to-Track Seek Time 1 ms
Average Latency 4.16 ms
Spindle Speed 7200 rpm
Non-Recoverable Errors 1 per 10^14
Load / Unload Cycles 300,000
Expansion & Connectivity
Interfaces 1 x SATA 6 Gb/s
Compatible Bay 3.5"
Compliant Standards RoHS
Service & Support Limited warranty - 2 years
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||4.16 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||80 G|
|Max.Power Usage||5.1 W|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 20.2 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage