Killer1550 M.2 Notebook Wireless Network Card M.2 Key A/E vPro AC WiFi/Bluetooth 5 Card
Killer1550 M.2 (22x30) Notebook Wireless Network Card 802.11ac 1750Mbps Mimo + Bluetoth 5
By DPD On 21st May 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Delivers up to 1.73 Gbps of throughput and is the ideal networking solution for gaming, streaming, and downloading. The Killer 1550 supports advanced 802.11ac Wave 2 features including 160 MHz channel support, and can drive twice the throughput of what standard 2x2 11ac adapters can deliver.
Features • Gigabit Wi-Fi Speeds: The Killer Wireless-AC 1550, featuring 160 MHz channel support, has a theoretical max throughput speed of 1.73Gbps when connected to a router that supports 160 MHz channels. This is faster than gigabit Ethernet and twice the speed of standard 2x2 11ac products.
• MU-MIMO Support: Killer 1550 includes full MU-MIMO (Multi-User-Multiple Input and Multiple-Output) support, which dramatically increases network efficiency by working with a MU-MIMO enabled access point. MU-MIMO allows wireless access points to support multiple transmissions at the same time, versus a single transmission at a time like normal access points. This creates additional efficiencies that can provide up to 60% faster download speeds, lower latency, and a better overall connection.
• Transmit Beamforming Technology: Killer 1550 also has Transmit Beamforming technology, which allows the Killer Wireless-AC 1550 to share location information directly to your wireless access point so that the access point can better direct its signals to you. This creates stronger wireless signals at all ranges and faster data transfers.
• Complete 802.11ac functionality: Supports dual band (2.4 GHz and 5GHz), IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, and includes Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
• Advanced Stream Detect™ 2.0 Technology: Killer 1550’s Advanced Stream Detect 2.0 Technology automatically detects, classifies, and prioritizes critical network traffic for online games, streaming video, and high-quality audio to ensure a smooth and enjoyable gaming and entertainment experience.
• Lag and Latency Reduction™ Technology: The Killer 1550 features Lag and Latency Reduction™ Technology that is designed specifically to improve online gaming and streaming video performance. Through its patented technology, Killer is able to get network packets to your applications much faster than competing products.
• Killer Control Center: Killer’s state of the art interface gives you the visibility and control needed to perfectly manage your PC’s network traffic. The Killer Control Center shows which applications and websites are using your bandwidth, and gives you the ability to optimize performance by adjusting priorities and setting bandwidth limits so that low priority traffic won’t interfere with your games, multimedia applications, or favorite websites. The Killer 1550 debuts a new and improved Killer Control Center that lets users manage priorities by category in addition to specific application or website. The Killer 1550 automatically detects over 500 popular websites and now allows the user to add their own favorite websites to the extensive list of what is already detected.
• Killer DoubleShot™ Pro: The combination of the Killer Wireless-AC 1550 and a Killer Ethernet controller gives users unprecedented speed, intelligence and control of their PC’s networking. Killer DoubleShot Pro automatically picks the fastest network connection (Killer Wireless-AC 1550 or Killer Ethernet) and sends all high priority traffic over that interface and then sends less urgent traffic over the other interface. This ensures the highest priority traffic will always be put on the fastest and most reliable link.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.