Keysonic ACK-540RF+ Wireless Compact Keyboard and Touch pad Mouse
Keysonic Black Wireless Compact Keyboard With Built In Touchpad + Mouse L/R Buttons
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Reliable radio-frequency transmission at 2.4 GHz up with far range to approx. 10 m away from the PC
• Novel bidirectional radio technology for an optimal radio link. Thereby a simplified one-way-synchronisation from the keyboard only is possible
• Novel Smart-Touchpad with extended “finger functions”:
2 finger = page-up/-down scrolling like mouse wheel
3 finger = menu pop-up like right mouse button
• Modern design in noble, matt black SoftSkin coating with built-in hand cushion for non-fatiguing work
• Full functionality of a full-size layout keyboard due to built in numeric keypad and 12 function keys
• Extremely silent stroke and tactile feedback due to high-quality Soft-Touch membrane technology
• Tilt feet with special rubber inlays for adjustment of the tilt angle for an absolute skid-proof and ergonomic operation
• Appealing blue status LEDs for transmitting, reconnect and low battery with new light-stripe design
• Power on/off switch to increase operation time
• Plug & Play installation, no special driver necessary
• Optimal for use in Digital Living Rooms (HTPC) as well as in training, conference & presentation rooms etc.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
"Please be aware any warranty offered in excess of 12 months is at the manufacturer's discretion and may be subject to change without notice."
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
1 year warranty, return to Scan subject to manufacturer's warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.