Compact USB Keyboard with Backlit Keys Blue from Keysonic KSK-6001UELX
• Reliable LED technology for an effective illumination of the lettering
• Extremely silent and soft stroke due to high-quality “Soft-Touch” membrane technology
• Tilt feet on back side for adjustment of the tilt angle for an ergonomic operation
• Appealing blue status LEDs for Caps-, Num-, and Scroll-Lock
• “Light On/ Off” key for backlight
• Plug & Play installation, no special driver necessary
• Available in various country layouts
• Appealing retail packaging
• Ideal for LAN parties, DJs, presentation rooms as well as all poorly lit places
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
"Please be aware any warranty offered in excess of 12 months is at the manufacturer's discretion and may be subject to change without notice."
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
1 year warranty, return to Scan subject to manufacturer's warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.