Kguard 'Fulcolor' image sensor at 600 TVL high resolution to provide you with high quality colour images. The 3.6mm fixed lens with a 75 degree viewing angle helps you monitor particular areas, such as yards or warehouses.
Powerful night vision with a range of up to 20m in total darkness and a waterproof case for protection ensure these cameras are the perfect upgrade to your 4, 8 or 16-port DVR. Features HW212B Specifications
• Image Sensor: KGUARD Fulcolor
• Horizontal Resolution: 600 TVL
• Electronics Shutter:
- NTSC 1/60-1/100,000(sec)
- PAL 1/50-1/100,000(sec)
• Lens: 3.6mm Fixed
• Viewing Angle: 75 Degrees
• Video Output: 1.0VP-P, 75ƒ¶
• S/N Ratio: More than 48dBiAGC OFFj
• Day / Night Mode: Color during day / switches to B&W at night
• Minimum Illumination: While Infrared LED on "0" lux
• Gain Control: Auto
• Backlight Compensation: Auto
• Night Vision Distance: 20m / 65ft
• Illumination: Mini Infrared Array
• Infra-Red Wavelength: 850nm
• Infra-Red LED Life: 10,000hrs
• Indoor / Outdoor: Weatherproof (Both)
• Operating Temperature: -10~50‹C
• Storage Temperature: -20~70‹C
• Body Construction: Aluminium
• Dimensions - Camera with Stand: (WxDxH) 68x58x153mm
• Weight - Camera with Stand: 240g
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.