More than just another great JBL sound system, the new EON600 is a true step forward in technology developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible regardless of its application. Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON600 from the ground up featuring JBL’s advanced waveguide technology, JBL designed and manufactured transducers, and convenient, wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth. This total redesign of the EON platform leverages the latest technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today’s working musicians and sound providers.
• Enclosure designs have been optimized for ideal acoustic resonance taking advantage of injection molding techniques and mechanical shaping of the enclosures.
• JBL Waveguide Technology
• Bluetooth Integration - Remote control via iOS or Android app
• Self powered 15", two-way, bass-reflex system
• 127 dB Maz SPL Output
• 39 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Range (-10 dB)
• 50 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Responce (±3dB)
• 90° x 60° Coverage Pattern
• Class D Amplifier Design
• 1000W peak power rating (700W LF + 300W HF), 500W continuous (350W LF + 150 HF)
• 439 x 707 x 365 (mm) Dimensions (W x H x D)
• 17.69 kg Net weight
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as JBL EON 615 15" Two-Way Multipurpose Self-Powered Speaker (Single) . Please choose from the list below.