Intel Xeon E5-2695 V3 Processor Haswell
Intel Xeon E5-2695 V3, LGA 2011-3, Haswell, 14 Core, 2.3GHz Base, 3.3GHz Turbo, 9.6GT/s, 35MB Cache, 120W, CPU, Retail
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Strong protection against platform attacks – Intel® Plat-form Protection Technology with Intel® OS Guard and BIOS Guard traps external calls trying to hijack System Manage-ment Mode (SMM) code in the OS, and provides workstation BIOS protection during FLASH updates via protected agent authentication.
• Intel® Platform Protection Technology – with Intel®Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT) helps protect platform firmware and the OS kernel from pre-boot attacks. TXT now supports Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0)with stronger cryptographic capabilities.
• Infrastructure utilization – Cache monitoring allows real-time, high-confidence measurements of LLC usage, providing control of workload placement and load balancing across shared infrastructure in the virtualized environment.
• Low I/O latency – Intel® Data Directed I/O enhancements allow targeting the LLC for I/O traffic and controlling the LLC way assignment to specific cores, without hitting the memory first. These result in high LLC performance and low I/O latency.
Higher performance for diverse workloads
• Intel® Turbo Boost Technology takes advantage of power and thermal headroom to increase processor frequencies for diverse workloads
Higher performance for technical computing applications
• Intel AVX2 accelerates floating point and integer computations with support for 256-bit vectors
• Provides up to 1.9X more peak floating point operations than previous generation
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0870 607 2439